Effective January 15, 2024
Data Controller: Printsolution S.r.l.
What are cookies and what are they for
A cookie is a text file that a website visited by the user sends to his terminal (computer, mobile device such as smartphone or tablet), where it is stored and then retransmitted to that site on the occasion of a subsequent visit to the site itself.
Cookies are separated from each other:
- based on the person who installs them, depending on whether it is the same manager of the site visited (so-called “first-party cookie”) or a different person (so-called “third-party cookie”);
- based on the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow better navigation, storing some user choices, for example the language (so-called “technical cookies”), other cookies allow us to monitor the user's browsing also for the purpose of sending advertising and/or offering services in line with his preferences (so-called “profiling cookies”).
Only profiling cookies require the user's prior consent to their use.
The Data Controller is solely responsible for the first-party cookies installed on the Site by the Data Controller.
To the section”First-party technical cookies“You can view the types of first-party technical cookies issued by the Site.
The management of profiling cookies is described in the section”Third-party profiling cookies”.
In any case, you can enable/disable cookies also through your browser options:
Access the menu Tools, so a Options Internet.
Click on Privacy, then on Advanced.
In the window Cookie, select your preferences.
Click on Chrome menu, corresponding to the button at the top right.
Select Settings, then click Advanced.
In the section Privacy and security, click on the button Content settings.
Select your preferred options in the section Cookie.
Click on Tools, then on the menu Options.
Click on settings Privacy and security.
Select Use custom settings for history.
Select your preferred options in the section Accept cookies and data from websites.
Click on Safari, then on Preferences.
Click on the section Privacy and security.
Go up Block cookies and select your preferred options.
First-party technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site and cannot be deactivated. They are usually defined as a response to actions taken that constitute a request for services, such as setting cookie preferences, accessing or filling out forms, browsing preferences.
- The Site issues navigation or session cookies that guarantee normal navigation and normal use of the Site.
- Technical cookies are also used that allow you to navigate the Site while maintaining the choices you have made.
Third-party profiling cookies
The Site does not release profiling, advertising or statistical cookies.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, the Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning you or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability
- revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g.: the Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
The above rights may be exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the contacts indicated in the Introduction.
Retention of information
- The user's behavioral data are kept for up to 1 year from when they were obtained from the relevant profiling cookie. In any case, the data is deleted first if there is a withdrawal of consent by the user.